Friday, March 13, 2009

My Desire Page

In this page I list the things that I wish for--in no particular order. Someday I dream of crossing out the entire list, though I know it's hardly possible as I will keep adding items to this list. Hence, it will continue to grow.


Healthy baby
A well-decorated nursery for the baby
New SUV for when the baby arrives (pre-owned will do)
Bugaboo stroller
New Crib for baby
Diaper Bag
New diamond stud earrings (or an upgrade to my existing one)
Nikon D90
Nikon 50mm f/1.8 or f/1.4
Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8
Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8
Nikon or Sigma 105mm f/2.8 macro
Our 25th year Wedding Anniversary
Blue Ray Player
Trip to Europe
Trip to Hawaii or Hawaiian Island Cruise
Trip to China
Another trip to Singapore with Charles
Louis Vuitton Galliera PM handbag
A Gucci Purse
Christian Louboutin Very Prive Platform Pumps in black leather
MacBook Pro
Long drive all the way to Vancouver
A pair of Rock & Republic Jeans
This oversized leather hobo
Red Burberry Trench Coat
New front yard landscaping and automatic sprinkler system
Outdoor Kitchen
Plantation Shutters
Renovated second bathroom
Renovated Pool
Paige or Seven of all Mankind Maternity Jeans
Another rental property
New Tag Heuer or Omega watch
A ring with my birth stone, Garnet
Next Philippine vacation
Trip to Australia and New Zealand
Andrea Bocelli concert
Celine Dion concert
Meet the Pope
Fly First Class in another international trip
A new washer and dryer
A trustworthy babysitter for Lucas
My own business
This pair of motorcycle boots
A Caribbean Cruise with family

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

I got interested in photography when I met my husband. He loved photography since the 80's when he owned a Canon AE1 SLR camera. When we got married, we met a great photographer who inspired me even more. I started taking photos when my husband and I got our DSLR camera back in 2005. I never really shared my photos. But lately, I've been introduced to photoblogging and I saw it to be a great way of expression. My photos are amateur but I hope to learn more as I blog and connect with people.

About Me

My photo
I am happily married and a mom of one. I am working full-time as a Director, Software Business & Integration of a San Francisco-based software company called LiveNote, owned by Thomson Reuters. Being a mom is to me an adventure in itself. I consider it a full-time job and a rather challenging role. But it is also the most rewarding job of all. What I find most exciting about motherhood is that everyday means something new and exciting. And it's hard not to document these things! So here's my little journal of motherhood. Someday, I will look back and read everything I've written here and marvel at how much I have grown and changed as a person, as a mother!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP